Amazon battery source for i3 12v battery

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BMW OE battery from the dealer cost me 180 for local pickup 2 months ago, roughly the same as REMY after shipping. I was thinking the amazon engerizer originally but I don't like it does not have the vent. So BMW battery it is for me. Pretty fresh when I got the battery too, maybe 2 months old, tops.

I paid just under 100 GPB for OEM from bmw dealer 01 2024, don't knock them ;)
BMW OE battery from the dealer cost me 180 for local pickup 2 months ago, roughly the same as REMY after shipping. I was thinking the amazon engerizer originally but I don't like it does not have the vent. So BMW battery it is for me. Pretty fresh when I got the battery too, maybe 2 months old, tops.
See my earlier post. The Energizer does have a vent.

Unfortunately, we don't have such favorable pricing in the US. As previously mentioned, our going rate for the OEM battery is about $180, which currently equates to ~ £143GBP. Quite expensive for such a small battery.

The height of the Moseworth battery is ~0.2" taller than the OEM battery just as the LFP battery that I installed. To be able to install the battery hold-down bracket, I had to remove the pad on the underside of the top horizontal section of this bracket. I stuck this pad on the inside of vertical section to tighten up the fit for this battery that's not as thick as the OEM battery. Did you have similar fit problems?
Exactly how I did it. Thought I was some kind of genius for figuring it out. LOL

Back