"Best" Lease deal in Los Angeles Area

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rootbeer16

Hey Everyone,

I just leased a 2014 i3 REx, fully loaded with leather seats from Roger Carroll (internet sales manager) at Rusnak / westlake (805) 496-6500. That's in Thousand Oaks. About a hour away from West Hollywood. BUT WORTH THE DRIVE!

I really wanted to lease an i3 2014. Currently BMW is offering a a discount of $5,500. (Plus, Roger automatically took of so much more from the sticker price.) I actually contacted, via email, about 15 different dealers within socal. I did it through their internet sales so this way you just email them the exact i3 you are interested (plus months you want to lease, miles per year) and ask them to send you a lease breakdown. You then are in the privacy of your own home reading through an itemized lease breakdown with no pressure. And you have time to read and understand all the numbers clearly.

Let me tell you that Roger was the ONLY dealer that didn't try to bamboozle me on the lease. He was straight forward and honest from the beginning... in fact his first lease breakdown he sent me was so wonderful that I didn't have to change a thing on it and leased the car right after.

So things you can look for instantly is: The BMW Bank fee: It should be at $795 (this is there advertised price) no greater. Also the money factor or finance rate should be at 1.25.

Roger was the only sales guy that gave me this without me having to ask or negotiate. I got a 30 mo lease (if you do 30 or more, you get $2,500 back from the DMV), 2014 i3 REx Tera world, parking assist package, Technology + Driving assisting package, harmon/kardon speakers, dc fast charging for $436 a month (includes tax). We put down a little over $2,000. Plus we got $500 off because we have USSA insurance.

I have to tell you that my car is sooo awesome, I love my car! It's the fastest BMW from 0-30 (LOL) seriously! The interior is like a Dwell home. I get into my car and feel like I'm in a a JJ Abrams sci-fi movie. The seats are so comfortable and look like seats on a spaceship. i3 is just like getting into any lux BMW, once the doors are closed, you don't hear outside noise.

The i3 is THE COOLEST ELECTRIC CAR out there :) If you contact Roger tell him Julieta sent you. Thanks!

Cool on your new car. Just curious, how many percent under MSRP did you get it for, before the CA rebate and the BMW $5,500 lease allowance? I've been looking at numbers in the last few months, and want to see what they are at, right now.

Best regards,

Willy

It's crazy the price that we can lease these I3's out for right now. There are new incentives from BMW making this car so much more aggressive than it ever has been. If you are getting out of an electric or hybrid car you might qualify for 1000 dollars extra discount! Message me if you have any questions about it.

Great info! Sounds like Rusnak / Roger is the person to speak to! I have a Chevy Volt lease ending in October but have started to look at the I3 as a replacement given the amazing lease deals going on! @GoochBHBMW - You mentioned a credit of 1,000 for someone getting out of an electric car?

Thanks!! :)

Thanks for the info on the numbers. I sent a few emails out getting initial quotes. I was wondering if anyone knows the residual value of the i3s these days. Back-calculating off their national ad it looks like 63% (24 mos lease). Is that what Rusnak gave you?

To answer my own question, it looks like its 63% residual.

I did my own research in the LA area, and Rusnak is the best for prices - their quoted prices right off the bat beat everyone else hands down. I think either Roger or Jeff in the internet dept are the best! Everyone else is at least 3000$ over.

what did that bring your monthly payment to?

I'm currently shopping lease deals between a couple of dealerships and looking to lease 3 at once, but only if they can get right on the price.

Back