Successfully added Traffic Jam Assistant to US model -- interested in other people's experience with TJA

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I have 2 i3, a 2018 i3s and a 2019 i3s. How do I know if I can do this upgrade?
I used WhatsApp to reach out to Premium Retrofit. I sent them my VIN and they quickly replied to confirm that my i3 is compatible. Also, in order to complete the order you have to provide your VIN, so I assume they would not process it if they see that you car is not compatible.

Little detail, they say you will need Windows laptop for the remote coding.

I just placed my order. Will report back...

I used WhatsApp to reach out to Premium Retrofit. I sent them my VIN and they quickly replied to confirm that my i3 is compatible. Also, in order to complete the order you have to provide your VIN, so I assume they would not process it if they see that you car is not compatible.

Little detail, they say you will need Windows laptop for the remote coding.

I just placed my order. Will report back...
Thank you!

Hey guys! Thank you for your orders! We also want to provide the best user experience for this product, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask, either here or on Whatsapp!

You can get one of these. Does the same job.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOnFLhg
If there is no park assistant in the car, this can also be good, as it only emulates a continuous "touch". If you buy from us, the price includes the Enet adapter and remote coding, because this cannot be solved with Bimmercode, and if you get stuck, we can help. If you don't need these things, you can get away with it cheaper.

If there is no park assistant in the car, this can also be good, as it only emulates a continuous "touch". If you buy from us, the price includes the Enet adapter and remote coding, because this cannot be solved with Bimmercode, and if you get stuck, we can help. If you don't need these things, you can get away with it cheaper.
for those of us with Mac products do you have remote coding software that works with Mac OS ?

thanks,

Lito

Back