10k off 2014s new target?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czarmar

I'm in the market for a Tera BEV with both packages. I see Baron BMW iin KC is blowing out their 2014s with 10k off, if I'm willing to ship. Any comparable deals closer to Chicago?

I contacted them - they're including the $4,875 lease credit in the deal, so the purchase price is $4,875 higher than listed on their site.

So it's not really anywhere near $10K off.

A Seattle area dealer was advertizing a $53K MSRP with a $12K discount and I fell for it. The discount was including the $7500 tax credit. Car dealers act like the gov is handing out checks for $7500 to any one who buys an electric vehicle. Those greedy #%#!

Yeah, I called Baron BMW and got the same story. Not cool. It makes it harder to compare pricing between dealers. :(

And people wonder why everyone hates car dealers and likes the Tesla model. With Tesla, the price is what it is - well, they also advertise pricing with the tax credits, but at least they make it clear that they are including the tax credits.

Back