Beligum/Belgïe/Belgique

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally less then a month and my i3 will be delivered, counting the days now. I would like to be prepared for winter tho. However it seems there are 2 types of wintertyres (blizzak ?), what would you belgians recommend ? Or is the winter tyre overkill. On the otherhand i would like to have an extra set of tyres in case of emergency (quick flat tyre replacement).

Hi,
It has been a long time since I last asked a question to my fellow Belgian owners :)

It seems that other markets (France, Netherlands, USA, etc) are receiving regular software updates.
In the case of Belgium, as far as I know, my car (delivered late January 2014) has only received one update, though I haven't spotted any difference after this update was made.

Any feedback from the others?

Cheers

This forum is dead, maybe ask in the FB group, it would like to now also if they got updates, didn't recieve my i3 yet, has been delayed.

actually as i had scheduled my wintertire change for next thursday 23 october, i was told there were 3 updates waiting for my REX, one of them could take more than 1 day so i would be provided a replacement car for 2 days

It would be interesting to know if your regenerative braking will be the same, i have seen people complain about there braking being not that strong anymore after upgrade and installed winter tyres.

http://www.goingelectric.de/forum/bmw-i3-allgemeines/termin-in-werkstatt-t7033-10.html#wrap

There seem to be more updates needed than software updates only...
A part of the drivetrain is replaced because of possible excessive wear.

Latest posts

Back