BMW i invests in UK's leading provider of charging stations

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolotte

Thorsten Mattig, Managing Director BMW i Ventures:
“We see Chargemaster playing an important role in preparing the way for E-mobility. This investment and wide ranging cooperation agreement will accelerate our activities as well as boost the synergies with some of our already existing services and investments, such as ParkatmyHouse, where Chargemaster equipment has already been installed.”

BMW i and Chargemaster will be looking to bring new innovative charging technologies to the market. Under the Agreement, the two parties will be carrying out joint EV marketing activities to promote the practical advancement of electric cars and E-mobility services.

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/pressclub/p/pcgl/pressDetail.html?title=bmw-i-announces-investment-in-uk-s-leading-provider-of-electric-vehicle-charging-infrastructure-five&outputChannelId=6&id=T0144019EN&left_menu_item=node__6729

Sounds good for UK! And fortunately it is just the beginning to a whole lot of other ventures all around the world!

Back