BMW i3 First Unveiled in 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwi3

“We are marking another milestone in the history of the BMW Group. As Chairman of the Board and an engineer myself, I am very proud of this project,” declared Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, at Friday’s premiere of the two vehicles in Frankfurt. “As the world’s leading premium car manufacturer, our aim is to offer customers purpose-built electric-drive cars as well,” he added.

BMW i3 Concept Front View
BMW-i3-i8-Concept-IAA-2011-Preview-Live-10-655x491.jpg

BMW i3 Concept Side view showing the transparent side doors with the safety beams:
BMW-i3-i8-Concept-IAA-2011-Preview-Live-01-655x491.jpg

He should be proud of his creation. BMW i3 is magnificent like all the other BMW electric cars and BMW electric vehicles.

indeed this is a great project and BMW is really making an impact this time round. Just as it is as usual, BMW is associated with class and reliable vehicles. We hope the BMW i3 would be nothing less of this.

Once again BMW is coming up with one of the best electric vehicles in the planet. I cannot wait for the official release of the BMW i3. I wish it could have been sooner than the end of 2013.

The BMW i3 concept is absolutely amazing. The good news is that the 2013 BMW i3 would comprise of about 85% of the BMW i3 concept, thus except something very similar to what you have seen in the BMW i3 concept.

Back