Bmw i3 *Fully Loaded* Non Rex

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutsucow

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/f30-3-series-post-12/bmw-i3-i3-i3--------------------2014/4648218

I'm guessing someone made a big mistake buying the i3 outright and wants shut before the 2nd hand prices plummet, they've probably lost £8-9k in 18 months so far.... :(

Nice car, good price. Register on private plate and nobody would be any the wiser that it had been driven straight off the dealer's forecourt.

The big risk, especially if it is being sold outside the BMW network, is that it is a lemon. 63 reg indicates early build BMW demo/fleet car.

Ignoring the spec for spec comparisons, it looks overpriced as Private sale compared with two 64 plate i3 Bevs with 8 and 100 miles respectively if Autotrader is to be believed. Both with the backup provided of being within the Dealer Franchise Network. New cars depreciate - at lot. :shock:

PluviaPlumbum said:
Ignoring the spec for spec comparisons, it looks overpriced as Private sale compared with two 64 plate i3 Bevs with 8 and 100 miles respectively if Autotrader is to be believed. Both with the backup provided of being within the Dealer Franchise Network. New cars depreciate - at lot. :shock:[/quote

Boys' do you mind not posting negative remarks about my car please..

Don't think anyone is dissing your car, it has every extra and looks lightly used and in great order. The asking price just looks a bit ambitious when compare with newer later build cars with lower mileage, fewer owners and a dealer backed warranty. Good luck with your sale though.

Back