Electronaut Edition...

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZEE is 494, 4U7, and Z8B plus the new smart charging app. Z8B is done at the VDC. Only that part could be removed and presumably only if the vehicle hasn't already gone thru the VDC.

I have seen at least 3 ZEE cars unclaimed and available at local area dealers. Unhappy Active E lessee's??

Zzzoom3 said:
ZEE is 494, 4U7, and Z8B plus the new smart charging app. Z8B is done at the VDC. Only that part could be removed and presumably only if the vehicle hasn't already gone thru the VDC.

I have seen at least 3 ZEE cars unclaimed and available at local area dealers. Unhappy Active E lessee's??

Or just decided not to get the i3... Like me.

dennis said:
Zzzoom3 said:

Or just decided not to get the i3... Like me.
Isn't the ZEE package free for you folks? I wonder if a new buyer would get that too if they knew to ask?

Back