Have you got your build date yet?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order is Ionic silver too... pictures? :)

I wasn't sure which silver to go for, I was after the same one at the launch event / in the ads but I'm not actually sure if it's that silver!

jamie94bc said:
My order is Ionic silver too... pictures? :)

I wasn't sure which silver to go for, I was after the same one at the launch event / in the ads but I'm not actually sure if it's that silver!

The ads I think featured this silver (Ionic Silver) it is ever so slightly blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBn6kKH_AY

but the next review is the Andesit Silver, definitely not a hint of blue and more brown/greyness to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CdqPOogZmM

They look more similar than this in the BMW i3 brochure which I think uses both but doesn't annotate any colour information.

Bill

Oh good, glad about that then.

This was the one I saw at the launch event:
f359bf62fae311e29a8f22000a9f195b_7.jpg

Mine's pretty much identical minus the headlights unfortunately.

I do like the way every BMW i video on YouTube at the moment is proceeded by a Renault Zoe ad... :lol:

mrsmith said:
i3 BEV ordered 8 Jan expected delivery end of June.
Please update your profile with your location. It really helps everyone to know where you are from due to the different ordering dates/practices in different countries.

Thanks,
Tom

jetskidia said:
SanSerif said:
Just had BMW call - car should be here first week of Feb and possibly earlier.
When did you place your order?

I think it was late July - not long after they started taking orders. Their first estimate of delivery was November (but I'd read the internet and knew better!).

This weekend's task is to sort out where I'll park it in the garage and to order a fast charger installation.

My dealer knows how excited I am about taking delivery (I think he is quite excited to as it is the dealerships first customer i3 delivery) so he is kindly letting me know each time the delivery status changes on my car- really good customer service. He let me know when it was built and in transit to the port, and he has told me today that the car is now at the docks and should arrive in the UK later this week.. It is then taken to a central distribution centre before being transported to the dealership. So still hopeful for a collection sometime week after next.

Back