More Awareness In The States

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMWDreams

A suggestion I have for BMW regarding the BMW i3 is for the company to try and bring more awareness to there electric vehicles in the states. EV's are becoming increasingly popular and more widely available in the USA and I think this would be a prime opportunity for BMW to make a really great push in regards to the relevance of the bMW i3. It seems people are really unaware in the US that this car even exists. Its also nice to support wonderful resources like the BMW i3 forum as places like this really help keep the car / industry relevant. I guess we will see if the Olympic promotion of the BMW i3 does anything to get the word out in America as well. I can't wait to see this electric vehicles on the road here.

BMWDreams said:
A suggestion I have for BMW regarding the BMW i3 is for the company to try and bring more awareness to there electric vehicles in the states. EV's are becoming increasingly popular and more widely available in the USA and I think this would be a prime opportunity for BMW to make a really great push in regards to the relevance of the bMW i3. It seems people are really unaware in the US that this car even exists. Its also nice to support wonderful resources like the BMW i3 forum as places like this really help keep the car / industry relevant. I guess we will see if the Olympic promotion of the BMW i3 does anything to get the word out in America as well. I can't wait to see this electric vehicles on the road here.

The i3 is still more than a year from launch so don't expect BMW to go crazy just yet but rest assured they have a plan to really ramp up the marketing once they get closer to launch. Everybody will know about this car...

That is a good question, but thanks for the answer Tom - you're right. We are still a good ways off from the BMW i3 being available so there is still time to build awareness. It's easy to think the date is closer considering the i3 is getting more press now.

marta said:
That is a good question, but thanks for the answer Tom - you're right. We are still a good ways off from the BMW i3 being available so there is still time to build awareness. It's easy to think the date is closer considering the i3 is getting more press now.

Exactly. If they start to really build excitement too early, people will get tired of it and the car won't be 'fresh' when it launches. I think about 6 months before launch - next spring, you'll really see BMW do some major marketing.

one of the cities that the BMW i3 would be launched is New York. I think this is good move for BMW in improving awareness of the electric vehicle in the United States. There is also still a lot of time to increase awareness of the BMW i3. However, as the release date nears, the BMW i3 continues to get more attention and so I think the marketing strategy is good.

I personally think there is no cause for alarm over the awareness campaign of the BMW i3 in the United States. I think BMW has already done enough as there are very many avenues where one catch the details of the BMW i3. There is the official website of the BMW i3 as well as the as the BMW i3 forum.

Back