Plug In To Excitement!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yiiikes

Due to the sensational response by manufacturers of exciting plug in products, the National Drive Electric Week event in Huntington Beach is now titled Plug In To Excitement!.

Included among the exhibitors are electric bicycles, surfboards, skateboards, scooters and even electric RC planes. Of course there will be many automobiles, most of which will be available for ride-n-drives in addition to motorcycles, trucks, buses and more. :shock:

There will even be some never before seen national product debuts! :mrgreen:

Visit the web page National Drive Electric Week-HB - Plug In To Excitement!
Like the facebook page and follow @NDEWHB on Twitter
and register early to get free parking. :D

Darren

BMWi North America is showing up in full force to the event . . . as soon as the details are finalized, I will post them here. They have already secured the largest space in the event and they are filling it with all kinds of goodies.

More to come . . .

Also every single OEM with a plug in for sale in California is exhibiting and with Ride N Drive vehicles, only MBZ B-class is outstanding. All totaled there are 27 automobiles and motorcycles to test drive. Plus bicycles, skateboards, scooters to test. You won't be able to try them all out in the 6 hours of the event.

Register here

Get your gas car driving friends to go, when they register and mention your name in the notes, you both get a FREE gift.

See you in 9 days

In addition to all of the released EVs to see and drive, the following unreleased EVs will be exhibited:
Kia Soul EV
BYD e6
VW eGolf

And there will be an i8 to see! (no drives :cry: )

Register now to get 2 Free gifts for you and a friend!

Plug In To Excitement!

Darren Schurig
City Captain

Back