Questions on Coding?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizi3

I bought a 2014 BMW i3 REx in October. I read comments on several forums and websites particularly on BmwBlog about coding the i3.

I'm a rookie at this and would like to know if someone could email me sites or copies of the ESYS SOFTWARE and PSDZ DATA that I need to do the coding.

Are their directions for coding on the software?

Thanks,
Riz
------------------------
2014 BMW i3
1996 BMW 1100rt
1995 BMW M3

Yes, check out the Coding spreadsheet in my signature. There's a link to a beginner's PDF at the bottom.

(Nice to see another touring Motorrader in an i3. I'm on a K16GT. :cool: )

Rizi3 said:
I bought a 2014 BMW i3 REx in October. I read comments on several forums and websites particularly on BmwBlog about coding the i3.

I'm a rookie at this and would like to know if someone could email me sites or copies of the ESYS SOFTWARE and PSDZ DATA that I need to do the coding.

Are their directions for coding on the software?

Thanks,
Riz
------------------------

The BMW facebook site has the most information, but if you do a search on this site there is a lot of info too and links to the software you will need. Plus there is a guy who will sell you the needed cable interface and the dongle key you will also need to use the software and complete your project.

Back