Reset?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noakey

Hi all

Lucy (our i3) seemed to do a reset today after a 64 mile journey. It forgot all its off peak times and departures.. it also forgot it's stats and wouldn't tall to my app during its charge. It also forgot my driving style and gave me a generous 50 miles estimated range on a full charge which I promptly drove 64 miles on with 25 miles remaining after th r journey.

Hopefully lucy will be ok tomorrow... i guess she was h a bing a bad hair day..

noakey said:
Hi all

Lucy (our i3) seemed to do a reset today after a 64 mile journey. It forgot all its off peak times and departures.. it also forgot it's stats and wouldn't tall to my app during its charge. It also forgot my driving style and gave me a generous 50 miles estimated range on a full charge which I promptly drove 64 miles on with 25 miles remaining after th r journey.

Didn't you inadvertently use the second key fob? Each key fob has its own profile => using another key fob (with other settings and another profile) may lead your Lucy to act as a ... say, Betty :)

agj said:
noakey said:
Hi all

Didn't you inadvertently use the second key fob? Each key fob has its own profile => using another key fob (with other settings and another profile) may lead your Lucy to act as a ... say, Betty :)

Lol... Lucy was 70 miles from her other self so no not a fob thing... but thank you for the suggestion...

Does anyone know whether using the second key (and profile) keeps the driving stats for drivers separate? I am hoping it does so I can compete with my partner!

m11wlk said:
Does anyone know whether using the second key (and profile) keeps the driving stats for drivers separate? I am hoping it does so I can compete with my partner!

Very good question... someone help... This could be fun..

I don't think this is saved in the profile. In the manual the profile settings are listed, it isn't mentioned. However this would indeed be logical to do so. Everyone has his own driving style and therefore should have different range estimations...

Back