The Best i3 Salesperson in California (and best deal!)

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnydrim

I had a terrific buying experience with Anthony Razzouki at Encinitas BMW which is just north of San Diego. He offered me the best price in all of California, got me exactly the car I wanted and treated me like a VIP. The dealership is so good that he has people coming in from as far away as Arizona to buy i3s. They sell a ton of them.

The deal and the service were so good I traveled from my home in Santa Monica down to Encinitas which is in San Diego. I took the Surfrider Express -- it was a beautiful day.

Thanks to Anthony I am the proud owner of a gleaming new BMW i3, Giga Rex, ionic Silver with Pro Nav, Parking Pkge, H-K sound and fast charging.

My last experience buying a BMW from a different dealership was, well, shall we say, like negotiating with the former Soviet Union.

Anthony and his colleagues made this experience a total joy.

It started with them offering me a wonderful deal, the best I could find in all of California.

Then he went to bat to find me exactly the car I wanted. He didn't try to sell me a car in the lot but instead found my car on an incoming ship and pulled strings to get it assigned to his dealership.

Then Anthony came through again when my car got held up at the port. He enlisted the help of his general manager who went directly to the guys at BMW shipping and got my car fast tracked.

Anthony’s a wonderful guy, always eager to please. (A former firefighter.) After I bought the car he's continued to call and check in to see how I'm doing.

And if that isnt enough. … one last tidbit. When I arrived to pick up my car, the finance manager, Brian, came out with a smile on his face and said "John, I have a surprise for you. BMW has added an incentive and we're reducing your lease by $50 a month!"

Here’s Anthony’s contact info. Tell him Dr John D sent you!

Anthony Razzouki
[email protected]
760-274-2635
BMW of Encinitas
1302 Encinitas Blvd.
Encinitas, CA 92024

It would be helpful if you were able to share some details on the deal - selling price, payment amount, how much money up was required up front, lease length, etc.

Back