USA East Coast EE Edition Delivery -- Before May 10th 2014

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woof

My ActiveE lease is about to end next week, after an additional 2 months were tacked on. I went to extend it again and got this information from BMW FS:

Our records indicate your BMW i3 should arrive at your BMW center either on or within a few days of your lease maturity date of May 5, 2014. In case a few additional days are needed, we have gone ahead and noted your account with an exception (at no charge) to return the BMW ActiveE to you BMW center on or before May 10, 2014.
Tracking the i3 VIN shows it's been in NJ since April 17th, and according to the MyBMW web site is in the "finishing touches" state as of yesterday April 25th.

So delivery is nigh!

--Woof!

BMW ActiveE, "Activate The Future": March 4th 2012-May 8th 2014
Tesla Model S, "Zero Compromises": December 24th 2012-
BMW i3 BEV EE, "Born Electric": May 8th 2014-

She's Here!

Stable Mates:
Stable%20Mates.JPG

And lets raise a glass to the poor departed ActiveE, may she rust in peace.

--Woof!

woof said:
BMW ActiveE, "Activate The Future": March 4th 2012-May 8th 2014
Tesla Model S, "Zero Compromises": December 24th 2012-
BMW i3 BEV EE, "Born Electric": May 8th 2014-

She's Here!

Stable Mates:
Stable%20Mates.JPG

And lets raise a glass to the poor departed ActiveE, may she rust in peace.

--Woof!
Congrats Woof! Looks great!

Way to go... :mrgreen:

My understanding is the Rex editions are at the port, but still waiting some EPA release data. My sales rep says BEVs this week, then EE editions, then Rex's. So probably mine by 5/19 or so.

Fortunately my Active E lease goes until the end of May.

Martin B.

Just got a call from my rep this afternoon. He stated REX EPA numbers are in/done (have not found them anywhere yet on the net) and that they should be 'on the trucks' by the end of this week...

Martin B.

Please do spill the beans on the REX numbers (range on each battery and engine, engine mpg), Martin ! Why wait for someone else to do it ?!?

Back