Volt Owner Review of BMW i3

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the review!

I haven't finished it yet, but I want to thank you specifically for this:

Finally, we drove cars with the 19" rims and the optional 20" rims. On these particularly bumpy roads, I noticed ZERO handling benefit with the larger rims, but did notice a drop in ride quality.

That was my suspicion, but I have not been able to get a personal back to back opinion on the difference between them before. I have specified 19" on the pre-order and that is the way they will stay.

I33t said:
Thanks for the review!

I haven't finished it yet, but I want to thank you specifically for this:

Finally, we drove cars with the 19" rims and the optional 20" rims. On these particularly bumpy roads, I noticed ZERO handling benefit with the larger rims, but did notice a drop in ride quality.

That was my suspicion, but I have not been able to get a personal back to back opinion on the difference between them before. I have specified 19" on the pre-order and that is the way they will stay.

No problem. It's pretty rare you get the opportunity to test things in like conditions back-to-back like this so I was happy to take advantage of it!

Back