If You Hadn't Gotten the Exterior You Did

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i3fan

If you hadn't gotten the exterior you did, what exterior would you have gotten?

I really like my Laurel Grey. A close second is the Panda combination, white and black.

i3fan said:
If you hadn't gotten the exterior you did, what exterior would you have gotten?

I really like my Laurel Grey. A close second is the Panda combination, white and black.

I went with Andesite Silver - but would have done Solar Orange if my wife hadn't threatened to never ride in it with me, :)

As far as I know only one owner on here has reacted to the 'five neutral tones and one colour' mix by vinyl-wrapping their i3. If anybody else has done a full body wrap (rather than just advertising decals), please show us a photo.
In answer to the OP's question: none of the above. I'd like to see an i3 in a deep metallic blue.

bryand said:
As far as I know only one owner on here has reacted to the 'five neutral tones and one colour' mix by vinyl-wrapping their i3. If anybody else has done a full body wrap (rather than just advertising decals), please show us a photo.
In answer to the OP's question: none of the above. I'd like to see an i3 in a deep metallic blue.

I'm desperate to get mine wrapped in black with a blue rear accent but I just haven't got the time at the moment. Deep metallic blue would also be good but if I was going that route I would get the black bits done rather than leaving in blue/black two tone.

Bill

bryand said:

I guess I'm the one owner you are referring to :) I was considering a metallic blue also but went with the red. I think blue will look great also.

garage1.jpg

I've gone with panda but planning on some wrapping. Haven't finalised choice yet but lightly to involve some light metallic Blue to protect the front panels.

OF the stock colors currently available, Andesite silver seemed to me to be the classiest and is what I bought. Everyone's different, but I do wish they had some 'real' colors rather than shades of grey (solar orange an exception - it just didn't go with the interior I liked!).

Back