2019 i3s REX tires

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seecast1

Hi, new to this forum. I want to say how much I love this car! I cant talk about it enough and happily engage in conversations about it when asked as it is not a common car you see in northern NJ. I do have a question about my tires. I need a replacement for a rear 195/50R20 tire. I am having some issues finding one but Costco is having a sale on the front 175/55R20 tires. I am wondering if I can replace my rear 195 tires with the 175? So basically I would have all 4 tires be the 175.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Try Tirerack.com.They stock the OEM tires. They ship next day delivery for free, and also have mobile installers in a lot of areas, that come to you.

rtanov said:
Your wheels must be 20x5.5 front, 20x6.0 rear if I'm not mistaken. At that the front tires will fit on the rear wheels as they are within the width range specs: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...0EP500XL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes
However, I suspect that the Costco installers might refuse to install them as they are not the manufacturer specified tire size for the rear wheels.

Yeah I ran into that with my truck while trying to put some wider tires on stock rims. Chevy will sell it with the wider tires as an option but it wasn't on the door so Costco wouldn't install them...

Back