alohart

Re: I'm a newbie.

Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Timjohn wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:25 pm
My thoughts on Facebook groups...if you have questions the World Wide group is the place to go. All my inquiries from this group was answered within minutes of posting. This discussion group is rather slow and ponderous and I had to wait for days if not a week before I received a response to any of my inquiries. Don't shy away from informed world wide i3 owners.
Of course, anyone using Facebook should realize that Facebook will attempt to track your Website viewing and collect as much of your personal information as it can. So one trades privacy for whatever Facebook has to offer.

Facebook's worldwide i3 group has a pretty low signal to noise ratio with many threads about how pretty my i3 is, I saw an i3 at such and such place; was that you?, and the same problem repeated over and over, probably because finding previous discussions can be difficult with all threads dumped into a single group regardless of the topic. I much prefer this forum.
Aloha,
Art

2014 BMW i3 Arravani Grey, Giga World, Tech + Driving Assist, Parking Assist, DC Fast Charging, JuiceBox EVSE

Return to “Pictures, Videos of the BMW i3”