94ah range

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter downes

Hi all

i am looking at a 2018 i3s advertised as 94ah, but showing a range of 232 k's. Is that possible, or perhaps it's a 120ah ? it's not a rex. cheers

My 2017 94ah has a displayed "range" of 120 miles in warm weather. That is about 193Km. Sometimes when fully charged it will show up to 150miles which would be 241km. But that drops after I start actually driving it. This is in "Comfort" mode. The range will be displayed as higher if you put the car into EcoPro or EcoPro+ mode. So I guess you have to find out what mode the car is in if you are looking at a pic.

My 2017 94ah has a displayed "range" of 120 miles in warm weather. That is about 193Km. Sometimes when fully charged it will show up to 150miles which would be 241km. But that drops after I start actually driving it. This is in "Comfort" mode. The range will be displayed as higher if you put the car into EcoPro or EcoPro+ mode. So I guess you have to find out what mode the car is in if you are looking at a pic.
thanks for this. I guess it is a 94ah and the dealer has maximized the displayed range for marketing. cheers

My 2017 94Ah BEV i3 had 135 mile "real" 100 to 0 freeway range, some hilly, on nice days (warm, no wind), real-life tested a few separate occasions.

Back