Able to purchase eucalyptus panels separately for Mega?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocraig1

I love the look of the eucalyptus wood panels but they didn't have the i3 available in the color I wanted with Tera anywhere in the state of Florida. So I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to order just the eucalyptus panels to install on my Mega world i3? If it's possible, could I do the install myself or is it a dealer only?

Thanks in advance!

Someone else has done this that I read about on one of the forums...a search should find it. the parts can be seen here: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=1Z23&mospid=56090&hg=51&fg=30

Awesome. Thanks for the link. So I should be able to order that part number from my dealer? Any idea on cost or if a self install would be possible?

Thanks.

ocraig1 said:
Awesome. Thanks for the link. So I should be able to order that part number from my dealer? Any idea on cost or if a self install would be possible?

Thanks.
try calling the dealer, they could answer your questions. If you search, someone has already taken these parts off and explains whats involved, then its up to you if you want to pay the dealer or self install

The part number used to be: 51459283228 but that seems to have been superseded by another that is not listed yet. The list price is about $575 for the kit of all three panels.

Back