about "Message" subsection which is under "Contacts"

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocRush

Hi, all.
I have just encountered a situation at the weekend about "Message" subsection that is under "Contacts".
There were many messages that I had sent via bmw-connectedDRiVE gadget, previously. Those sent & received messages were all address guidance oriented ones.
Unfortunately 2 of them were duplicate and I tried to cancel those 2 purposely but could not erase somehow.
Because there is not a detail/clean definition denoting a purposefully delete choice for that particular single message. Rather than this there is a vague definition in Turkish of which English translation is "Clear Messages".
:?
In other words, I abstained to choose / perform this for the sake of other UNduplicated messages which were about twenty in quantity.

I would be grateful if one can describe and / or share own experience about the solution of this issue. :roll:

with my best regards...

Doc, after the unfortunate results of your recent election, I will try to make you feel better by trying to help you delete a single message.

In iDrive:

1. navigate to your list of messages;
2. scroll to the message entry that you want to delete;
3. press the iDrive controller to select the message;
4. press the button with a label that means "Options" in Turkish below and to the right of the iDrive controller;
5. scroll to the entry that means "Delete" in Turkish;
6. press the controller to delete the selected message;
7. enjoy life;
8. there is no step 8.

Back