Dutch BMW i3 Rex owners?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a future owner as well. I ordered my Rex on 31 December and will have the tax benefits. A €55k i3 for only 9k because of the benefits!
The car will be delivered in the last week of March.

These are the options:
B81 Andesitsilber
7RS Comfort pakket
609 Navigatiesysteem Professional
5DU Parkeerpakket
4U7/4U8 Snellaadpakket
2G5 rims 428
NLFT leather interior
302 Alarm
322 Comfort access
494 heated seats
5A2 LED head lights
5AR traffic jam assistant
5AT Driving assistant Plus
6AK Connected Drive services
6M Real Time Traffic info
6AP BMW i Remote services
5 yrs maintenance

YES i ordered in october delivery will be around next week... "exited !!!" :D

These are the options ha ha almost the same expensive car...

Solar Orange
sunroofs
7RS Comfort pakket
609 Navigatiesysteem Professional
5DU Parkeerpakket
4U7/4U8 Snellaadpakket
2G5 rims 428
NLFT leather interior
302 Alarm
322 Comfort access
494 heated seats
5A2 LED head lights
5AR traffic jam assistant
5AT Driving assistant Plus
6AK Connected Drive services
6M Real Time Traffic info
6AP BMW i Remote services
5 yrs maintenance

after driving 2 years in a Nissan leaf daily 190 KM roundtrip from de betuwe to Amsterdam, i will trade my Volvo V70 (2010) diesel for this conceptually different but exciting car... look forward to it !!!

Bram

Ha haa... yes we Dutchies are all painted Orange ;-)
ooops my wooden shoes are yellow ..

But to be fair,.. there is no choice.. 50 shades of grey, and... orange

Live in Zoelen, The Netherlands (close to Tiel, for the Dutch),.. and i have looked on several reviews but none has done testing the details i like... most of them wine about range but after driving a leaf for almost 2 years and 60.000 KM that is no issue anymore, drove Active-E for a while (2 weeks) really i3 with REX is fine for 99% of our trips...
so if time would allow me i will try and post some videos on details like ;
1-Traffic Jam assist
2-Adaptive cruse control
3-Adaptive Led lights,.. what are they doing how useful is it
4-Park Assist....
5-Integration with public transport, parking and charge environment...
6-Smartphone integration (iPhone in my case)

let me know what would be of specific interest,... i will try and spend 1 full day of reporting details and testing it...

actually,... except for motorcycles,.. this is my first BMW to own !

That's fine, Bram.

I would like to know what the ranges are with rex in different situations.

I also have a orange motorized vehicle: a orange KTM 990 SMT :D

I saw the Andesitsilber i3 in the showroom and I liked that colour.

Hello fellows (and girls??)

Ordered a Andesit Silber i3 in December (taxes, you know). It will arrive end March.
First ordered a BEV, but after reading the reports on ranges I changed my order to a Rex. It's my first EV, so range anxiety is ubiquitous :oops:
The car is equipped with comfort package , fast charging, sunroof, comfort acces, seat heating, parking package and connected drive.
Interior is standard, as are the rims.

I live in Maastricht.

The Dutch i3 community is growing :)

Did you consider other (semi) electric cars as well?

As the i3 is the only electric car which is 100% electric with a range extender in this market with a sufficient electrical range, it's was an obvious choice for me.
The Tesla is currently too expensive and to charge the Tesla at home, I need to install a bigger electrical installation (at least 3x35A).

What kind of home chargers do you consider?
I am considering a 20A homecharger which is compatible with the 1x35A main supply. I have to do some calculations to decide if a charger with a kwh counter is needed.

Hi Guys, I ordered Rex the end of November in the UK but given delivery date in June.Why do you think you guys in NL are receiving your orders so quick? Really jealous.

The delivery date has just been told by the car dealer.
But I don't have an official statement from BMW that it will realy be by the end of February.
You notice that I'm a little suspicious....
I'll just wait and see.
As soon as I have an official date, I'll post it here.

Fiiish said:
Hi Guys, I ordered Rex the end of November in the UK but given delivery date in June.Why do you think you guys in NL are receiving your orders so quick? Really jealous.

I know that Holland is an important country for manufacturers of electric cars as we have a good network of chargers, tax benefits for companies and privat persons and also a high population density. And we have the VOC mentality as well ;)

I think that BMW Netherlands have reserved some production spots in advance.

"VOC mentality"? VOC = Dutch East India Company from my memory!

PS. Thanks for being so community spirited and, despite it being a Dutch thread, you're posting in English - so even us famously monolingual Brits[1] can share your reports!

[1] I'm an exception - I also speak a little Chinese and can get by (to the degree of bars, hotels and obscenities) in most EU languages. Never had cause to learn much Dutch, though.

SanSerif said:
"VOC mentality"? VOC = Dutch East India Company from my memory!

PS. Thanks for being so community spirited and, despite it being a Dutch thread, you're posting in English - so even us famously monolingual Brits[1] can share your reports!

[1] I'm an exception - I also speak a little Chinese and can get by (to the degree of bars, hotels and obscenities) in most EU languages. Never had cause to learn much Dutch, though.

Hi,

Almost everyone speak (d)English here, so no problem for sharing our discussions.
VOC is the Dutch East India Company, indeed.

It's a shame that you didn't learn Dutch ;) It's so easy to speak :)

SanSerif said:
I also speak a little Chinese and can get by (to the degree of bars, hotels and obscenities) in most EU languages.

Üks õlu palun - one beer please (may become handy up here) :D

Muhv said:
SanSerif said:
I also speak a little Chinese and can get by (to the degree of bars, hotels and obscenities) in most EU languages.

Üks õlu palun - one beer please (may become handy up here) :D

I'm feeling my age - when I said "most EU languages", I was thinking of the old EU before all you guys to the east and north joined! It's a big place we live in these days.

I spent my honeymoon driving to as many EU capitals as we could cover in a month - maybe I should plan a similar retirement road trip and see if I can fill in the gaps. I think I'll need a Tesla if I want it to be an EV road trip - unless BMW produce something similar over the next few years.

Back