Electric Car Charge Point Companies UK

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleys900

Hi

I have subsricbed/become a member of the following EV public network charge companies. Are there any more?

Polar Instant (Charge Master)
Pod Point
Ecotricity
Charge your car.

Thanks
hayley

hayleys900 said:
Hi

I have subsricbed/become a member of the following EV public network charge companies. Are there any more?

Pod Point
Ecotricity
Charge your car.

Thanks
hayley

Hi Hayley,

I'm signed up to all of these, except Pod Point. In addition, I've got a card for Plugged In Midlands. Charge Your Car is extremely beneficial, as it also covers foreign charging stations (should you ever want to venture this far). CYC work together with The New Motion and once your card is registered with a credit card, you can use charge points in NL, BE and D.

hayleys900 said:
Hi

Pod Point
Ecotricity
Charge your car.

Thanks
hayley

I have also registered for those other than instead of Polar Instant, which is PAYG, I got the BMW ChargeNow card, same network, and charging has been free (so far) part from the up front registration cost. I have also registered for Chargepoint Genie, because the DC rapid points in Hampshire are on this network.

You should go to www.zap-map.com and look for charging locations that you are likely to use, and then select and click "info" to see who the operator is, then subscribe to the scheme if you need to.

Back