Frankfurt Motor Show

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker

Anyone else on here going?

I've just booked my tickets ....... I know it’s a good time away but I was just making sure I got the flights .... anyroadup if anybody that’s not going would like any specific questions asked or photos taken just let me know.

I am so jealous that you are going, but I have school that way. I think you will see the production model.

YashuV said:
I think you will see the production model.

See the quote from the BMW insider "herr26" .... Frankfurt IS the big i3 launch.
We will almost certainly see quite a few production cars there.

Before that I'm sure we'll see photos of final cars (they are filming the i3 in the UK over the next couple of weeks) and if they manage to avoid all the camera phones I'll be very surprised.

However I think being able to sit in one - and look at all the options in the flesh - will be great - thats what I'm going for.

I have ordered a few cars "off plan" in my time but I don't think the i3 is going to be one of them.

Parker: I'm most interested in expected range degradation because of the lithium battery over time. What type of reduction in range can one expect at the 1,3, 5, 10-year mark? When does the battery need to be replaced, or can you just run it forever but accept the reduced range? If it does need a new battery, how much will it cost?

Back