Hello - Just took delivery of a MY17 i3 REX [SoCal]

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zhan

9K5Fu8O.jpg

wNP6gUx.jpg

9nBcGKU.jpg

From Crevier BMW
Carpris White
Mega World
Parking Pack
Moonroof
36 month lease

It seems like the current month lease deals are not very good, but after I sold my M3 last weekend, I had to make a move.

Also, I've had the extended test drive twice prior to moving forward with the car.

But this new moonroof - it has to be the worst design I've seen to date, but they offered it for the same price as the car without, so why not.

I'm jealous you have a moonroof, and better range, but I don't know how you could give up an M3 for an i3. I've had mine for ~11 months and I can't imagine wanting an M3 less.

But I've never driven an M3.

If the i3 were heavier, lower to the ground, and still as peppy, I suspect it would be a better drive.

justanotherdrunk said:
nice

id like to see it with the frunk wrapped white

;)

You don't like the Panda look? :lol:

imkazaam said:
I'm jealous you have a moonroof, and better range, but I don't know how you could give up an M3 for an i3. I've had mine for ~11 months and I can't imagine wanting an M3 less.

But I've never driven an M3.

If the i3 were heavier, lower to the ground, and still as peppy, I suspect it would be a better drive.

I'm hoping the extra range and the roof is worth 2x the cost of a MY16 lol
My wife and I are reshuffling, when her lease ends in a few months, I will get an M3 replacement (hopefully)
But we plan to milk the flex mobility program to the max :mrgreen:

Congrats.
I heard the flex mobility program is cancelled. At least in Canada. Is that true, or another dealer lie?

I just took out a flex mobility loaner 2017 $50k msrp x3 for a 6 day thanksgiving road trip... program not cancelled for me at least. Dealer acknowledges that I have 14 days per calendar year as well

Zhan said:
I just took out a flex mobility loaner 2017 $50k msrp x3 for a 6 day thanksgiving road trip... program not cancelled for me at least. Dealer acknowledges that I have 14 days per calendar year as well

AFAIK, Crevier does not actually participate in the program, they just have a big fleet on service rentals they give to i3 owners that purchased from their dealership.

eneka said:
Zhan said:

AFAIK, Crevier does not actually participate in the program, they just have a big fleet on service rentals they give to i3 owners that purchased from their dealership.

Didn't know that, but I left the car with them for 7 days, they claimed that the car will be charged and washed by the time I pick it up - neither of the two objectives they claimed they would do were done lol. :roll:

Back