i3 pic in the forum header

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agj

Hi,
I put this post in the "Off Topic" section, since there is no forum section for questions related to the forum in itself.

Every time I come to these pages, I am amazed to see the picture of the 2011 concept in the header. Though the forum contents are relevant, I find it a shame to use an outdated picture that could put off other people; it certainly put me off the first time I landed here in search of current information :)

The forum webmaster could even organize some sort of beauty contest to choose users' favorite pic for the header ...

This is mine :cool:
bmw-i3-front-grille.jpg

agj said:
Hi,
I put this post in the "Off Topic" section, since there is no forum section for questions related to the forum in itself.

Every time I come to these pages, I am amazed to see the picture of the 2011 concept in the header. Though the forum contents are relevant, I find it a shame to use an outdated picture that could put off other people; it certainly put me off the first time I landed here in search of current information :)

The forum webmaster could even organize some sort of beauty contest to choose users' favorite pic for the header ...

This is mine :cool:
bmw-i3-front-grille.jpg

Duly noted. I'll see hat we can do. :)

Back