iRemote question

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe its a rather poor attempt to illustrate a garden of flowers, where the greater your efficiency score the more full the garden becomes.

I've also noticed that sometimes it doesn't even appear at all leaving just a blank blue disc/circle, which I'm sure is just a bug in the app.

To see the full animated effect, you have to improve your 'efficiency rating'. If you ever get to 100%, you'd see the whole picture. I've never been there, and probably won't!

I've gotten 100%, but it wasn't for efficient driving. The app isn't smart enough to recognize when you're driving in REx mode. So, if you're on a long trip and have to stop for gas to make it home, the final leg of the trip is viewed as if you used nearly zero charge. Thus, it thinks you've driven 50mi on <1% of the battery.

BTW, it might be worthwhile if the picture was actually something different, but if you look, the short animation at the beginning of the efficiency rating shows the full range of "growth" before settling back down to whatever your score is, and that's all you see when you score 100%.

Regularly see 100% in iRemote here for our BEV.

Here's what it looks like:

iremote100.jpg

Back