LEASE - Did I get a good deal?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montoyacesar

i3 - Electric only
MSRP $49,800
Down: $5600 (Don't ask me why)
24 Month / 10k miles
$169 p/month includes tax

Equates around $301 p/ month including tax with $2600 down for those who put less down.

Let me know what you guys think :)

With the price of gas going down the way it is some fortunate i3 buyers will be getting better deals than what we're getting. I took delivery of mine 8 days ago and drove off with a monthly payment of $375 all in, no money down, on an OC+Flex. Dealer was willing to go deeper on another model that had sat at the dealership a little longer and had a few more miles on it. I opted for mine since it had the 20" 430 wheels that I wanted and a color combo that I liked better.

i3 BEV Giga
MSRP $50,400
24 month / 10K miles
$375

FWIW, another dealer contacted me after I took delivery of mine and told me he would have gone down to $325, all in, same terms I got on mine on the BEV Tera World we had been discussing that had an MSRP of $51,640. Good luck to all you buyers out there ;)

montoyacesar said:
Let me know what you guys think :)
What's most important is that you feel good about the deal, not what us internet experts think.

econut said:
I took delivery of mine 8 days ago and drove off with a monthly payment of $375 all in, no money down, on an OC+Flex.
You done good, econut. Congratulations!

econut said:
FWIW, another dealer contacted me after I took delivery of mine and told me he would have gone down to $325, all in, same terms I got on mine on the BEV Tera World we had been discussing that had an MSRP of $51,640
This sounds like the loaded Tera at the Fairfax, Va., dealer. $325/month with zero down. :shock: That deal would win the Mid-Atlantic Gold Star for 2014.

KMP647 said:
I still have not gotten lower than $399 out the door (1st payment ) and 23 of $399 more on a standard LEASE
Megaworld rex with heated seats $47,025 msrp

that's at 10k per yr, 12k per is $421 per mo

Where are you located?

Back