Lease help in Chicago

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrb

Am in Chicago and looking for a lease on an i3 REX. All the deals i'm hearing here seem to be unattainable.

Best i've gotten to is 12k/30m $0 down, taxes, first payment, and $400 in fees due at signing. $499 per month. MSRP $55,345, REX, Tera, Parking, Tech, 20" wheels, HK.

any advice?

problem is they BMWFS changed the residual to the disadvantage of the customer. lease rates going to be little higher and term is longer.

its all about the discount negotiation to make up for that. in term of deal in Chicago I can not comment, but I'm in the process of buying my car out of state. i don't mind not having a personal relationship with my dealer, couldn't care less were i buy my car from. although i have to say the guy I'm dealing with now is super, great experience with the purchase thus far.

I just leased a REX in Minneapolis - 24 months/12K a year, $319 month, no down payment, but did put down 2450 in refundable security deposits that took the money factor down to .00082. PM me if you want me to see if the deal can be re-created here.

I'm very happy with the price, but a little wary of the vehicle. The charging bay is in the rear passenger area (the exact opposite of my current EV) and there is no back up camera! How the hell can a 51K BMW not have a back-up camera. Anyway - At that lease rate I couldn't pass it up. If the back-up camera being gone drives me nuts, you can take over my lease.. ;)

Cheers,
Michael

mrb said:
Am in Chicago and looking for a lease on an i3 REX. All the deals i'm hearing here seem to be unattainable.

Best i've gotten to is 12k/30m $0 down, taxes, first payment, and $400 in fees due at signing. $499 per month. MSRP $55,345, REX, Tera, Parking, Tech, 20" wheels, HK.

any advice?

I'm just starting to look at getting an i3 REx. I was just at Perillo and without looking at true hard numbers, wasn't anywhere close to that. Granted it was just a ballpark number. The taxes here are just nuts. Almost $200 difference after taxes added on 24 month lease. If I may ask, what dealer did you get that quote from?

Thanks
-Michael

Back