Missed the Boat?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeraBill

Just checked track and trace on the Wallenius site and I am pretty sure the Aida did not collect any i3s while it spent a full day at Bremerhaven. The Aida left B'haven shortly after midnight today. The shipper normally updates the site each day but the only changes dated today were for cars delivered in NY/NJ off the Independence II. Could this indicate that a shipping hold is in effect in order to troubleshoot/fix factory errors?

Don't know if this pertains to you, or if it is unique to the west coast, but I was trying to track the shipping for a few days after it should have been on the boat and my VIN never appeared. Apparently the boat it got on, wasn't part of the tracking site. I ended up calling the 800-831-1117 number and hit the option to speak to someone. They gave me the name of the ship, the departure date, and the arrival date. I then explored some tracking sites and was able to follow its journey on GPS. The site I used was: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/

Back