My Deal In Bay Area, East Bay.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3lover1

Just leased two i3's last week. Well, I leased one and my mom leased the other. We are enamored by the car!

Mine:

2014 BMW i3 BEV (well obviously right? :D )
Capparis White
Giga World
Tech Package
20in Wheels
DC Charging
Heated Seats

MSRP: $48,850
Sell Price: $42,500
2 years/10k miles each (predicting to surpass allotted amount already :/)

$3,000 including everything down
Monthly: $390 x 23 = $8970

Total for 2 years: $11970

Mom's:

2014 i3 Rex
Solar Orange
Tera World
Tech Package
Parking Package
DC Charging
Heated Seats

MSRP: $53,900
Sell Price: $48,600
2 yr/10k mi each

Down: $3000 including everything
Monthly: $443 x 23 = $10,189

Total for 2 years: $13,189

IMG_20150226_174220_zpsvvn9dshg.jpg

Thanks econut!

justanotherdrunk said:
:D

I really like the white ...

... they didn't have one

:lol:

:D

When I first got interested in the i3 middle of last year, first color choice was the orange. But when I got seriously interested in it this year, I couldn't get over white. My fascination with white started with the e92 m3's, AW with CF roof...Yummy.

You planning on going to any of the i3 meets posted on FB (assuming you follow the i3 group there)?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BMWi3/

Its a "closed" group so that it doesn't spam your friends with all the posts. Tom M. (who also moderates this forum) will add you to the group upon request. No one is denied access, but you do need a facebook account. If you don't have one, you can just create an account for nothing other than looking at that group (that's what I did). You don't need to offer any person info, you don't need any "friends", etc. Just an e-mail address (that you could grab on g-mail, yahoo, etc. only for that purposes) to verify the FB account.

Back