New i3 Concept Coupe video

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting ....... but it does make me feel my lifestyle is a bit too unglamorous to deserve an i3.

Here is another video of the concept Coupé, which was uploaded to YouTube couple of days ago (via Chris Neff). The exterior shots are from LA, much like in the previously referenced footage.

bmwi3mnl

I am already in love with the vehicle. Btw not sure if you guys knew, but you can place yourself on the wait list for $1,000, so as soon as vehicle comes out, you will get a chance to be one of the first customers.

YashuV said:
I am already in love with the vehicle. Btw not sure if you guys knew, but you can place yourself on the wait list for $1,000, so as soon as vehicle comes out, you will get a chance to be one of the first customers.

You can do so in Germany, another group member already posted a picture of his 'reservation'. That's not BMW's policy here in the US though. There may come a time where they accept pre-orders, but it hasn't happened yet. There is a chance you'll find a BMW dealer that will happily hold your $1,000 for the next 10 or 11 months or so and make sure you egt one of the first one's that his dealership gets, but I think you are wasting your time if you do so. BMW will have the capacity to make as many as needed so don't worry about having to wait long after the launch. If BMW does allow pre-ordering, then I would suggest to do that if you want one of the first cars, but I wouldn't give a dealer my cash to sit on for nearly a year.

You are making a good point there :) I just hope it won't be long until we see production version and the price.

what about its new rendering?

BMW-i3-Coupe-Rendering.jpg

http://www.bmwcoop.com/2013/04/16/bmw-i3-coupe-and-mpv-might-make-an-appearance/

Back