New member and future owner

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecram

Hi guys,

I am Marcel, from the Netherlands and yesterday, I signed the order for a i3 REX Andesit silber, leather interior and 428 rims. Due to tax advantages, it was important to sign the contract in 2013.

I ordered the i3 with almost all options, except:
Sunroof, smokers version, TV, DAB tuner, Kardon, Extended BT, PAS, Internet

The i3 will be delivered in March. Can't wait!

Question for Dutch members: What charge card do you use? Any ideas for home charger?

Olá, eu encomendei o meu i3 Prata Andesite em Dezembro. A produção dele é em Fevereiro, e provavelmente terei o meu brinquedo em Março. Algum Português aqui no Forum? Quem quer criar o primeiro forum português? Bom Ano electrizante. Abraços. :geek:

Lecram said:
Hi guys,

I am Marcel, from the Netherlands and yesterday, I signed the order for a i3 REX Andesit silber, leather interior and 428 rims. Due to tax advantages, it was important to sign the contract in 2013.

Question for Dutch members: What charge card do you use? Any ideas for home charger?

Welcome Marcel and congrats on your order!

For clarity's sake, what do you mean with "Extended BT" and "PAS"?

The charge card to get is from the ANWB partly because BMW has selected them as provider for their ChargeNow card in NL. The BMW card will be offered from around mid 2014 but the ANWB card can be ordered now. The other reason is that the ANWB has arrangements with Belgian, German and English providers, making this card usable in our neighboring countries!
The BMW WallCharger is not yet available and when it does, you will have the choice between the present version (7 kW) and a quick charge version (20 kW?). My experience (sinds last Monday when I received my i3!) is that the charger delivered with the car is OK even though it takes 8+ hours to fully charge from almost empty.

joaocfgoncalves said:
Olá, eu encomendei o meu i3 Prata Andesite em Dezembro. A produção dele é em Fevereiro, e provavelmente terei o meu brinquedo em Março. Algum Português aqui no Forum? Quem quer criar o primeiro forum português? Bom Ano electrizante. Abraços. :geek:

Desculpem a tradução possivelmente pobre, tive Google faz isso por mim. Criamos fóruns específicos região. Sinta-se livre para criar um lá para a sua área.

http://www.mybmwi3.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

i3me said:
Lecram said:
Hi guys,

Welcome Marcel and congrats on your order!

For clarity's sake, what do you mean with "Extended BT" and "PAS"?

The charge card to get is from the ANWB partly because BMW has selected them as provider for their ChargeNow card in NL. The BMW card will be offered from around mid 2014 but the ANWB card can be ordered now. The other reason is that the ANWB has arrangements with Belgian, German and English providers, making this card usable in our neighboring countries!
The BMW WallCharger is not yet available and when it does, you will have the choice between the present version (7 kW) and a quick charge version (20 kW?). My experience (sinds last Monday when I received my i3!) is that the charger delivered with the car is OK even though it takes 8+ hours to fully charge from almost empty.

Thank you!
As this concerns Dutch members only, I continue in Dutch:
Dat zijn opties 6NS: Uitgebreide bluetooth telefoonvoorbereiding en 6AN Personal Assistant Service. Die heb ik dus niet genomen.
Ik vind de BMW lader te groot. Cohere belde mij vandaag dat zij een slimme lader aanbieden. Ik heb een 1x35A hoofdaansluiting en zij beweren dat met die slimme lader een 32A lader mogelijk is. Die slimme lader kijkt naar het verbruik van het geheel en reduceert het laadvermogen van de lader als er andere gebruikers actief zijn.

joaocfgoncalves wrote:

Olá eu encomendei o meu bmw i3 em dezembro para beneficiar do sistema de navegação pro gratuito. Estou a aguardar a confirmação de entrega, que deverá ser em finais de fevereiro inicio de março, espero...
Encomendei o cinza escuro, com o interior Atelier, e o pack confort.
Era interessante criarmos o blog Português do BMW i3...
Bom Ano

Back