Pandora Album Art/information Does Not Update

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpro

I have the Harmon Kardon system in my i3 and it doesn't update the album image and title after the first song is played. The only way for it to match what is actually playing on my iPhone is to quit Pandora and turn the multimedia player off then back on as well. In connecting via Bluetooth.

If you play Pandora via the Connected app, you will get updated artwork for each track and the ability to thumbs up and down via the iDrive controller. You will have to connect over USB for that to work.

Pixelpro said:
I have the Harmon Kardon system in my i3 and it doesn't update the album image and title after the first song is played. The only way for it to match what is actually playing on my iPhone is to quit Pandora and turn the multimedia player off then back on as well. In connecting via Bluetooth.
It appears to be a problem with other BMW models, too. I also have a 2014 335i and the same thing happens. The BMW genius at my dealership claims it's a Pandora API problem, but I've rented Fords and Chevys recently and album artwork and song info is updated just fine. Wish BMW would fix this issue... kind of annoying, along with some other iPhone Bluetooth audio issues.

Back