Picked up I3 a few weeks ago

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azdave

Picked up the I3 on 12-31-14. Demo drove one for 3 days. I find the car to be fun and actually nice to drive. Love the interior and the room. With back seats folded down my 2 dogs have plenty of room. Great for its intended purpose as a business car for local clients and commute. I did get the gas extender. Has come on twice. Only issue is not a lot of charging stations here in the Scottsdale, AZ. area. I put the Bosch charging station in my garage so that is much easier. White with the black. nick name Shamu.

Azdave said:
Picked up the I3 on 12-31-14. Demo drove one for 3 days. I find the car to be fun and actually nice to drive. Love the interior and the room. With back seats folded down my 2 dogs have plenty of room. Great for its intended purpose as a business car for local clients and commute. I did get the gas extender. Has come on twice. Only issue is not a lot of charging stations here in the Scottsdale, AZ. area. I put the Bosch charging station in my garage so that is much easier. White with the black. nick name Shamu.

Very nice and I agree it has a feeling of sitting in an SUV for me with all the room up front. We have only got charging stations at local BMW dealers where I am (Hudson Valley NY) and they are often blocked by non-electric vehicles.

Back