Recommendation for Maryland i3 buyers

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormsaw

Hi,
Quick story and a recommend for Herb at Rockville BMW in Maryland. I placed an order for a REx four weeks ago, Giga, not loaded (to save a buck or two). As of last Friday, the car still hadn't entered production yet (no surprise; I have been well aware of the production backlog). Meanwhile I've been tracking New i3 inventory at MD dealers, from their web sites. I was aware that Rockville had three fully loaded REx Giga's on their lot, that were the same color and interior that my wife wanted. Saturday morning I asked Herb if he would discount one of the REx's on their lot, as I had been waiting awhile, etc. etc., and that I also wasn't interested in paying a lot of bucks for extra features that I hadn't previously ordered. Long story short is that he really took care of me, and I drove one of the fully loaded REx's home that afternoon. I'm posting a note here to recommend Herb at Rockville BMW. The guy REALLY REALLY took care of me.... a surprisingly large discount.
Cheers.

Hi Websterize,
Look on the Rockville BMW website - there you will see two Giga package REx's, listed at $53,750 each. The actual options add up to over $54k. (I'm not aware of an option that they don't have, with the exception of 20" wheels). There used to be three of 'em... I bought one for $49,999.

It took some doing. If you can hold off for the last weekend day of the month, it might be easiest. I bought mine over Labor Day weekend, which was also the last Saturday of the month.

Good luck!

Back