Part Wanted Trade i3s bi-color wheels for jet black * TRADE COMPLETED *

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey, we connected on Reddit. I’d love to swap wheels with you but I’m in the Bay Area.

Three of the wheels have no curb rash at all. One has very minor curb rash but looks 9.5/10. What condition are your wheels/tires in? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9584.jpeg
    IMG_9584.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9585.jpeg
    IMG_9585.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9586.jpeg
    IMG_9586.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9587.jpeg
    IMG_9587.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
The condition of my wheels is great. I think there might be a minor scrape on the edge of one wheel, but nothing serious. It’s probably only an inch long or less, and not deep. I’m waiting for the rain to end before I get the car washed, after which I’ll post pics. Should be within a few days.

The condition of my wheels is great. I think there might be a minor scrape on the edge of one wheel, but nothing serious. It’s probably only an inch long or less, and not deep. I’m waiting for the rain to end before I get the car washed, after which I’ll post pics. Should be within a few days.
Okay sounds good. Do you ever come to the Bay Area? I do visit LA every few months, but I usually fly.

Back