UK Configurator now Live

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes would be good to know the spec of each trim option. Only have details of standard spec on web. Overall like the car but some of packages for maintenance, access and chargenow look costly?

gaz26 said:
Yes would be good to know the spec of each trim option. Only have details of standard spec on web. Overall like the car but some of packages for maintenance, access and chargenow look costly?

Yes, this idea BMW wanted to keep option prices in check seems a bit hollow ATM.

I specced an i3 with 20" Wheels, Metallic Paint and Lodge interior (which has a wood dash despite the configurator showing CF) NOTHING else (BTW UK Interior Worlds don't have Sunroofs as part of the package .... or any goodies as far as I can see....in contrast to the US Worlds) and when I saved my config the price £33,840 came up.

I couldn't choose Rex so I assume that's based on base config of £30,650 ...... so those few options cost £3,190.

No wonder BMW are making a profit on the i3 from Day 1!

Back