Unable to adjust seat height

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusterbuster

Hi everyone, I don't seem to be able to adjust the seat height on my new i3. My understanding is that I'm supposed to pull on the seat height lever while lifting my body weight off of the seat in order to raise the height. However, the seat height doesn't seem to change up or down, regardless of whether my weight is on the seat or not while raising the seat height lever.

dusterbuster said:
Hi everyone, I don't seem to be able to adjust the seat height on my new i3. My understanding is that I'm supposed to pull on the seat height lever while lifting my body weight off of the seat in order to raise the height. However, the seat height doesn't seem to change up or down, regardless of whether my weight is on the seat or not while raising the seat height lever.

Hi. . You kinda need to push back when your day on it with the lever raised to move the seat down. The motion moved or down and backwards. ... then to raise just raise the leaver and lift your weight. .. when you get the technique is easy. Both driver and passenger seat work the same way. ..

Thanks, noakey! Knowing how the seat is supposed to move up and down helped, and I was able to finally figure out how to make the seat height adjust.

dusterbuster said:
Thanks, noakey! Knowing how the seat is supposed to move up and down helped, and I was able to finally figure out how to make the seat height adjust.

That's great... :)

Latest posts

Back