US Alternate Mobility Program Details?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkN

Does anyone know any details about BMW USA's "Alternate Mobility Program"?

BMW UK offers BMW Access giving you up to 7 days of free rental per year as part of a package starting at 40 pounds/month. This may be a nice discount over the normal cost of renting a BMW, but I'm interested in the i3 because it is electric, not because it is a BMW. Valuing the Access part of the package at 30 pounds/month, even with a straight 1-to-1 conversion from pounds to dollars I can rent a car locally for less than $360/week so it isn't attractive to me.

MarkN said:
Does anyone know any details about BMW USA's "Alternate Mobility Program"?

BMW UK offers BMW Access giving you up to 7 days of free rental per year as part of a package starting at 40 pounds/month. This may be a nice discount over the normal cost of renting a BMW, but I'm interested in the i3 because it is electric, not because it is a BMW. Valuing the Access part of the package at 30 pounds/month, even with a straight 1-to-1 conversion from pounds to dollars I can rent a car locally for less than $360/week so it isn't attractive to me.

No BMW hasn't announced the details for the US version of this yet. I'll post it here as soon as they do.

Back