video playback

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busaman

i have searched the forums but cant find any info apart from dvdinmotion.com is a UK spec i3 capable of video playback if so how and in what form.i plugged in a mpeg4 on usb it played the soundtrack but no video.

busaman said:
i have searched the forums but cant find any info apart from dvdinmotion.com is a UK spec i3 capable of video playback if so how and in what form.i plugged in a mpeg4 on usb it played the soundtrack but no video.

I believe in the US you need to have the professional navigation. Suggest you look at your owners manual. The US manual talks about how it works, I have not fooled with it as I don't care to watch video in my car. Anyway at least in the US you have to have the car parked and the parking break on to watch video unless you buy the dvdinmotion override software.

busaman said:
i have professional navigation on mine but can see no option for it to run.

Some have said you need enhanced bluetooth option to play videos. I don't and like you I can play the audio of a movie but not the video.

Bill

Back