Identify Technology Package

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trukinbear

Hi guys, I'm in the market for a used i3 REX with the Technology and Driver's Assistance + ACC packages. I'm very remote so I'm no closer than a couple hundred miles from one, and many hundreds of miles away from most. So I need to be able to identify cars so equipped either via visual clues I can see in photos, or by the VIN.

Does anybody know how to accomplish this?

Thank you for your help.

There is no option named "Technology and Driver's Assistance + ACC" package. This is a package of several standalone options. One to look for would be S609 Navigation System Professional which is the wide navigation screen available in North America only with the Technology and Driver's Assistance + ACC package. I believe that another option included in this package is S544 Cruise Control With Brake Function.

When you look at photos of a used i3, look for the wide navigation screen. The narrow screen is the same physical size but has wide bezels on both sides of the screen itself.

Also, on the left side of the steering wheel are the cruise control buttons. Adaptive cruise control (ACC) includes buttons to increase and decrease the interval to the vehicle ahead. That might not be as easy to recognize unless you are familiar with these buttons.

Back