Floor liners for i3 and i3s the same?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conanobrennan

New member here,

Looking to get weathertech floor liners or similar for my new to me CPO 2018 i3s but they don't seem to list the model on weather tech's website. Looked at some on eBay and they didn't list i3s either.

Does i3s have slightly different setup than normal i3?

I had the same question and eventually gave up. Bought the BMW all-weather mats and they are absolutely beautiful. Grey with a blue line around the contours. My dealer ended up having them to me as I had experienced a few issues that required two trips to the Service Bay in a single week. Sorry, my comment isn’t overly helpful.

I bought Weathertech rear compartment mat for my i3S and it fit fine. If you want to use the tie down loops you have to cut out little squares on the mat. Very well made product.

rougeetnoir said:
I bought Weathertech rear compartment mat for my i3S and it fit fine. If you want to use the tie down loops you have to cut out little squares on the mat. Very well made product.

Thanks, I figured they were the same or very similar.

Spamouflage said:
I had the same question and eventually gave up. Bought the BMW all-weather mats and they are absolutely beautiful. Grey with a blue line around the contours. My dealer ended up having them to me as I had experienced a few issues that required two trips to the Service Bay in a single week. Sorry, my comment isn’t overly helpful.

Can you post a picture of them or a link to them please? Thank you.

conanobrennan said:
Does i3s have slightly different setup than normal i3?

As mentioned, the BMW all-weather mats fit the same in both Sport and non-sport. I purchased them for a 2014 Mega lease and then moved them into a 2015 Tera lease, before settling into a 2018 Sport (Deka), which I purchased near lease-end. To my eye, they are the most visually harmonious in the Deka interior compared to the others.

how to upload photos to internet

Similar. I bought the BMW all weather mats because my leased 2014 w/ Giga came with the pale mats, which looked great but would have been a nightmare during the NorCal rainy season. I kept them when I swapped into the 2017 w/ Tera. The dark mats weren’t so problematic during rainy months but I still swapped them. Now I’m awaiting a 2021 w/ Giga and might use the same all weather mats in a third car. The only issue I’ve had is their shiny surfaces have gotten scuffed. More noticeable with the fronts than rears.

Back