2014 BMW i3 REX needs new battery

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dharper1

Hey Guys and Gals,
Looking to sell: BMW i3 in need of a new battery. This particular BMW i3, unfortunately, is not in working condition due to its battery requiring replacement. While it may seem disappointing, it presents an opportunity for someone with the skills and resources to restore this electric vehicle to its former glory. With its futuristic design and impressive technological features, the BMW i3 holds immense potential for those who value eco-friendly transportation. Though it currently faces a setback, a fresh battery installation could reignite its electric performance, offering a thrilling driving experience once again. If you're up for the challenge of breathing new life into this BMW i3, it could become a remarkable addition to your collection. I do live in Atl and the car is currently at BMW Global. I would like to see if there's anyone on here that would be interested. If you have anymore questions about the car, just let me know.

93k miles on the car. Outerbody is almost perfect. Im really upset about how bmw is treating me on the process and I need to figure out what would be the best option.

Thanks

Back