Anyone buying through a company in the UK?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plug said:
Another lightbulb lights
idea.gif

Keep spreading the word....
I work with of Ltd company contractors. And a lot of mates are ex contractor collegues. Thing is the numbers dont mean anything... till you take the drive. I think its the only explanation I can use is effortless. As in driving becomes a lot easier. i think all the bull petrol heads use about nailing a gear change , gets the red line blah blah, will become irrelevant if you have a flat toque curve from zero. That and unless you are pushing on you dont need to brake. I think in 1000 years humans will have larger right leg muscles (and all be a medium shade of brown).

nowtta60 said:
Plug said:
Another lightbulb lights
idea.gif

Keep spreading the word....
I work with of Ltd company contractors. And a lot of mates are ex contractor collegues. Thing is the numbers dont mean anything... till you take the drive. I think its the only explanation I can use is effortless. As in driving becomes a lot easier. i think all the bull petrol heads use about nailing a gear change , gets the red line blah blah, will become irrelevant if you have a flat toque curve from zero. That and unless you are pushing on you dont need to brake. I think in 1000 years humans will have larger right leg muscles (and all be a medium shade of brown).

I still await the deliver of a Rex in midseptember but borrowed an i3 for two days whilst my manual diesel was in for prolonged service. I completely agree with the above - that after just one day I realised that BMW seem to have reinvented driving. Not only was I pleased with the car (who isn't pleased with their new car purchase?!) but was really blown away by how much more relaxed I was driving the car than my normal daily driver. Is this the same experience as you'd get with a leaf? - is this common to all ev's? This seems to be going off topic here I also wanted to point out that if you own your company then you have to pay employers NI on your BIK and so there is another saving vs a diesel company car - can someone pass this on to whoever prepared the very comprehensive spreadsheet.

Latest posts

Back