BMW i Connected Drive Services

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ci3ndy

Hey all,
This is my first post on the forum. Nice to meet you all.
My name is Cindy and I live in Belgium near Brussels.
We are 95% convinced in ordering our i3. We have test driven it and received a quote etc...
I do have some more questions re. Connected drive: what is included and what do you have to pay extra for? Is the Range Assistant and Services for Navigation included in the price of the car or do you need to pay extra? The salesperson gave the impression that the extra option for Connected Drive was not needed (I do not need to google someting in my car or have my emails read to me), but I do want the Range Assistant thing and I want to know where the charging stations are. Thanks for the info !

Ci3ndy said:
Hey all,
This is my first post on the forum. Nice to meet you all.
My name is Cindy and I live in Belgium near Brussels.
We are 95% convinced in ordering our i3. We have test driven it and received a quote etc...
I do have some more questions re. Connected drive: what is included and what do you have to pay extra for? Is the Range Assistant and Services for Navigation included in the price of the car or do you need to pay extra? The salesperson gave the impression that the extra option for Connected Drive was not needed (I do not need to google someting in my car or have my emails read to me), but I do want the Range Assistant thing and I want to know where the charging stations are. Thanks for the info !

Welcome Ci3ndy! I'd like to help but the options and standard features seem to be different depending on where you are from.

It would also be helpful for future discussions if you could add your location to your profile so people immediately know where you are from as that can dictate what answer is appropriate to whatever is being discussed at the time.

Thanks!

Back