Easter eggs!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eneka

Let's post all the easter eggs we know so we can share with everyone!

Here's one that sorta applies to all BMW's; if you press and hold down on the eco pro button, you can jump from comfort straight to eco pro+ and vice versa

Double tapping the on/off button shuts the car off completely if you don't want your music blasting when you step out of the car

There's a little hook on the charging door flap to hold your cover so it won't dangle

sometime early 2015, they took out the palm rest for idrive

Comfort access will only work on the side you're standing on. If you have the key and you're standing on the drivers side. The passenger will not be able to open the door. To change this, you need to change the remote setting in idrive.

eneka said:
Let's post all the easter eggs we know so we can share with everyone!

Here's one that sorta applies to all BMW's; if you press and hold down on the eco pro button, you can jump from comfort straight to eco pro+ and vice versa

Double tapping the on/off button shuts the car off completely if you don't want your music blasting when you step out of the car

There's a little hook on the charging door flap to hold your cover so it won't dangle

sometime early 2015, they took out the palm rest for idrive

Comfort access will only work on the side you're standing on. If you have the key and you're standing on the drivers side. The passenger will not be able to open the door. To change this, you need to change the remote setting in idrive.
That is a nice list of interesting oddities about features of the i3, but I would not call them easter eggs. I believe an easter egg is a hidden surprise meant as a joke or a bonus feature that is not really meaningful to the action needed to expose it.

Latest posts

Back