Highest Mileage i3/REX?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought my 13s with 8k on it about 3 years ago and have now put near 32k on it just driving around town I just replaced the rear tires. They were near bald at 8k when I bought it. My fronts look like they could go 35k or more. I do put a set of Bliazzaks on it in Dec and take them off in April so those tires are getting some wear too.
The Rex I have used on the highway to test it --it will run the car at at 56mph with a bit to spare and just break even on the flat at 65, but I have not been on any trips which used the Rex. With 32k I am getting on a warm day, say 65 degrees when it comes off the charger,about 175-178. It used to be as high as 186.

I bought my 13s with 8k on it about 3 years ago and have now put near 32k on it just driving around town I just replaced the rear tires. They were near bald at 8k when I bought it. My fronts look like they could go 35k or more. I do put a set of Bliazzaks on it in Dec and take them off in April so those tires are getting some wear too.
The Rex I have used on the highway to test it --it will run the car at at 56mph with a bit to spare and just break even on the flat at 65, but I have not been on any trips which used the Rex. With 32k I am getting on a warm day, say 65 degrees when it comes off the charger,about 175-178. It used to be as high as 186.
What model year?

Back